Friday, July 31, 2015

More Floor work

Added the second layer of floor insulation, and foamed the gaps.

Then cut the excess foam.

Cut the clearances in the floor ply for the propane line access, marked where the joists are, so that I can screw things up.

Lay down the Reflectix.

Lay down and screw the floor. It's not what it sounds like.

Rinse and repeat.

There's about a 1' section at the rear and end trim to do. Also, I'm going to foam some gaps, and add Reflectix to the wheel wells. That work will wait for a cooler day. I begin to fear that day will never come.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Stan, looks really good.
    I'll bet Annie is starting to ride a lot more quietly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good grief...that is a well-made and well-insulated floor if I ever saw one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda!
      Sorry I couldn't reply sooner, but Firefox wouldn't let me reply to other folks comments. I think I'm gonna finally start using Chrome as my default browser

      Delete